* represents a required field
Student Bus Transportation Guidelines
Effective September 1, 2003, the School District will provide bus transportation to the following students** :
- Elementary students who live greater than 2.0 kilometers from their home school.
- Secondary students who live greater than 3.2 kilometers from their home school.
** Note: Students who live on Gambier and Keats Islands and in the community of Woodcreek Park are exempt from this guideline.
The Board of School Trustees also reaffirmed its policy to not provide transportation to cross-boundary students except in the following circumstances:
- Elphinstone and Chatelech Secondary School students living in the Roberts Creek Elementary School catchment area
- Students in the Sechelt Elementary School catchment area attending Kinnikinnick Elementary School and students in the West Sechelt School catchment area currently attending Kinnikinnick Elementary School.
- Students from Halfmoon Bay Elementary School catchment area attending Pender Harbour Secondary School.